Bamboo Cot Sheets
Our Bambusa Bamboo Baby Range includes our Bamboo Cot Fitted Sheets, Bamboo Cot Sheet Sets & Bamboo Cot Blankets! They are all designed to create a soft, breathable and sleep-inducing environment for your baby's optimal growth and development. Like all of our Bambusa Bamboo products, our baby range is thermo-regulating, so baby is warmer in winter and cooler in summer. Bamboo fabric resists odours and inhibits bacteria growth, so nigh time feeds and leaking bottles will be less of a problem. The microscopic holes in the baby sheet sets, cot fitted sheets & bamboo baby blankets promote breathing safety for babies - especially newborns - as they allow air to move through the fabric. Bamboo is a natural, renewable plant that is organically grown with no need for pesticides and little need for water. The resulting bamboo fibre makes a luxurious eco-friendly alternative for your baby's nursery essentials. Bamboo fabric is known for its moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-bacterial and thermo-regulating properties along with its superior absorbency and unrivalled softness. All these functions are blended in with their silky smooth, cloud-like appearance! The combination results in brilliantly soft, highly-functional, quality and affordable nursery bedding that is ideal for baby’s sensitive skin and unique needs! Read More
Comfort & Convenience
Our super soft bamboo bedding was designed with comfort & convenience in the forefront of our minds! Thanks to Bambusa’s high-quality bamboo, you can enjoy blissful snoozing & dreamy dozing all year round. The exceptional ventilation and wicking properties of Bamboo fabric sheets ensures you will stay warm in cool weather & try when the temperature heats up! Bamboo bedding can easily be cleaned in a washing machine and this won’t affect their lifespan – a Bambusa bamboo bedding set will last many years and remain super soft and comfortable, even with regular washing. Bamboo Sheeting is also naturally hypoallergenic, which is excellent news for people with sensitive skin – just to name a few of the awesome bamboo sheet benefits!
One of the best things about our bamboo duvet covers and bamboo bed sheets is how they perfectly merge comfort with style - because everybody wants a bedroom that looks beautiful and a bed that is easy to fall asleep on! The fabric of our luxurious bamboo linen is:
- Luxurious feeling – everything from our Bamboo Quilt covers to our bamboo summer quilts are made from 100% bamboo fibre. This means they are softer than any high thread count material such as premium cotton, which makes them simply outstanding to sleep with.
- All year comfort - Bamboo fibre is thermo-regulating, so these duvet covers are perfectly snug in winter and Bamboo cooling sheets are far cooler in summer.
- Beautiful lustre - Our bamboo duvet covers, sheets and pillowcase sets look easily as attractive as they feel, thanks to their very appealing natural sheen. They retain their lovely lustre even after washing.
- Stylish and simple - The plain design of our bamboo quilt sets is free from unnecessary embellishments and embroidery, also looks contemporary and feels smooth to the touch. There are just a few neat buttons at one end, to close the duvet inner.
- Soft on Sensitive Skin – Our bamboo duvets and bamboo sheets are naturally hypoallergenic, antibacterial and antimicrobial. They are also far more absorbent than cotton and wonderful against the most sensitive skin.
Every Bambusa bamboo bedding set is incomparably soft. No matter how high their thread count, other cotton & even bamboo cotton products just cannot match up! This means our bamboo fibre sheets are ideal for anyone with sensitive skin, including babies and infants as well as being the most comfortable sheets around!
Made from 100% organic bamboo, our bedding range makes for the perfect non-toxic bedding option! Bamboo is becoming an increasingly popular material with environmentally conscious consumers because it’s one of the most sustainable resources available. When harvested correctly, bamboo regenerates itself indefinitely without any human intervention or synthetic materials (fertiliser, pesticides etc.) Because our bamboo bed linen is a 100% natural product, it is 100% biodegradable, where as with other fabrics, such as cotton, it ends up in the landfill and then enters the water system at the end of the product cycle! During the production of our natural linen, the Bambusa factory operates in conformity with ISO9001:2000 quality standard and also passes the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 test to make sure no harmful substances remained in the products at the end of the manufacturing process. The bamboo fibres used to manufacture and weave our Bamboo & Bamboo Charcoal products have obtained the FSC Chain of Custody Certification – meaning that from the bamboo forest to the fibres, all successive stages of production meet the criteria and rules requested to assure a responsible stewardship of the world’s forests.