Showing all 12 results
Bamboo Charcoal Fitted Sheet – DARKFrom $139.00
PRE-ORDER Bamboo Charcoal Fitted Sheet – LIGHTFrom $125.00
Bamboo Fitted Sheet – GINGERFrom $99.00
Bamboo Fitted Sheet – MOCHAFrom $99.00
Bamboo Fitted Sheet – RUSTFrom $99.00
Bamboo Fitted Sheet – GREEN TEAFrom $99.00
Bamboo Fitted Sheet – TEALFrom $99.00
Bamboo Fitted Sheet – WHITEFrom $99.00
Bamboo Fitted Sheet – IVORYFrom $99.00
Bamboo Fitted Sheet – LATTEFrom $99.00
Bamboo Fitted Sheet – SILVERFrom $99.00
Bamboo Fitted Sheet – CLAY PINKFrom $99.00
BAMBOO FITTED BED SHEETS
Be good to yourself and the planet! Sleep with eco-friendly bamboo fitted sheets & flat sheets and experience year-round comfort. Crafted from the finest organic bamboo, these sheets are the ultimate sleep companion. With a twill weave to create a smooth, luxe texture, wrap yourself in these ultra-soft sheets for the best sleep you’ve ever had. We’ve sized our sheets generously, allowing room for mattresses that have toppers or a greater depth. The natural wicking abilities of bamboo fibre mean sweat and moisture from your body is absorbed through the sheets and evaporated into the air. Set the base of your bed perfectly!
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
Our super soft bamboo bedding was designed with comfort & convenience in the forefront of our minds! Thanks to Bambusa’s high-quality bamboo, you can enjoy blissful snoozing & dreamy dozing all year round. The exceptional ventilation and wicking properties of Bamboo fabric sheets ensures you will stay warm in cool weather & dry when the temperature heats up! Bamboo bedding can easily be cleaned in a washing machine and this won’t affect their lifespan – a Bambusa bamboo bedding set will last many years and remain super soft and comfortable, even with regular washing. Bamboo Sheeting is also naturally hypoallergenic, which is excellent news for people with sensitive skin – just to name a few of the awesome bamboo sheet benefits!
One of the best things about our bamboo duvet covers and bamboo bed sheets is how they perfectly merge comfort with style – because everybody wants a bedroom that looks beautiful and a bed that is easy to fall asleep on! The fabric of our luxurious bamboo linen is:
- Luxurious feeling – everything from our Bamboo Quilt covers to our bamboo summer quilts are made from 100% bamboo fibre. This means they are softer than any high thread count material such as premium cotton, which makes them simply outstanding to sleep with.
- All year comfort – Bamboo fibre is thermo-regulating, so these duvet covers are perfectly snug in winter and Bamboo cooling sheets are far cooler in summer.
- Beautiful lustre – Our bamboo duvet covers, sheets and pillowcase sets look easily as attractive as they feel, thanks to their very appealing natural sheen. They retain their lovely lustre even after washing.
- Stylish and simple – The plain design of our bamboo quilt sets is free from unnecessary embellishments and embroidery, also looks contemporary and feels smooth to the touch. There are just a few neat buttons at one end, to close the duvet inner.
- Soft on Sensitive Skin – Our bamboo duvets and bamboo sheets are naturally hypoallergenic, antibacterial and antimicrobial. They are also far more absorbent than cotton and wonderful against the most sensitive skin.
Every Bambusa bamboo bedding set is incomparably soft. No matter how high their thread count, other cotton & even bamboo cotton products just cannot match up! This means our bamboo fibre sheets are ideal for anyone with sensitive skin, including babies and infants as well as being the most comfortable sheets around!
Made from 100% organic bamboo, our bedding range makes for the perfect non-toxic bedding option! Bamboo is becoming an increasingly popular material with environmentally conscious consumers because it’s one of the most sustainable resources available. When harvested correctly, bamboo regenerates itself indefinitely without any human intervention or synthetic materials (fertiliser, pesticides etc.) Because our bamboo bed linen is a 100% natural product, it is 100% biodegradable, where as with other fabrics, such as cotton, it ends up in the landfill and then enters the water system at the end of the product cycle! During the production of our natural linen, the Bambusa factory operates in conformity with ISO9001:2000 quality standard and also passes the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 test to make sure no harmful substances remained in the products at the end of the manufacturing process. The bamboo fibres used to manufacture and weave our Bamboo & Bamboo Charcoal products have obtained the FSC Chain of Custody Certification – meaning that from the bamboo forest to the fibres, all successive stages of production meet the criteria and rules requested to assure a responsible stewardship of the world’s forests. Order our bamboo fitted bed sheets now!